School Board Members
Sarina Eckman – Board Chair
Rhandi Rachlis – Vice Chair
Shannon Phillips – Trustee
Join us at a board meeting!
Board meetings are typically held on the first Wednesday of every month at 4:30 P.M. at Basin Elementary School.
The next regularly scheduled board meeting will take place on October 3, 2018 at 4:30 P.M.
BASIN ELEMENTARY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
4:30 P.M., WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 3, 2018
BASIN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Call to order – Chairperson
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Review
- Additions and Deletions
- Elementary Announcements and Public Comment on Elementary Issues.
THE BOARD WELCOMES AND ENCOURAGES PUBLIC COMMENT. ANYONE WISHING TO ADDRESS THE BOARD IS ENCOURAGED TO DO SO WITH THESE STIPULATIONS:
- The Board may limit the amount of time for comment if they become extensive.
- If the speaker begins to infringe on the right to privacy of another, the Board may interrupt and end the comments on that issue.
- Even if the comments are entirely appropriate, the Board will take no action on them at this meeting. To ensure that others who want to address the same issue have the opportunity to do so, the item may be placed on the agenda for a later meeting.
- Introduction of Visitors
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of Claims and Payroll
- Approval of Previous Minutes
- Superintendent Report – Possible Action Items
- Clerk Report – Possible Action Items
- Budget vs. Actual Report
- Infinite Campus
- Fall Count
- Comdata Credit Card
- Committee Report – Possible Action Item
- Teacher Report – Possible Action Items
- Security Cameras
- Custodian Report
- New Business – Possible Action Items
- Old Business – Possible Action Items
- Policy Maintenance – Standing Agenda Item:
- Facility Maintenance – Standing Agenda Item
- Lunch Program – Standing Agenda Item
- Approval of Substitutes – Standing Agenda Item
- Debbie Mann
Topics for Future Agenda
***Next Board Meeting Scheduled November 7, 2018***
NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED ELEMENTARY BOARD MEETING IS AT THE BASIN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.